Walker Decker Station Road

I did not hear my alarm this morning, so I am taking a early evening ride.  I took the "weight training" gear off of my bike for this ride.  I wanted to see what the road conditions were on Walker Decker Station Road after a few days with no rain.  After riding the 2.56 miles of dirt I was pleasantly surprised at how fast the road had dried out.  I was also impressed with how fast I could ride on the dry hard packed clay.  I had to really watch for large dips in the road and get up off of my seat quickly to avoid getting bumped around, but I ahd a blast.

Walker Decker Station Road
I suspect that the name sake of this road is an old railroad station.  All that is left of it are these brick ruins.  I hope that someone from the area can verify this claim by making a comment to this post.

Possible ruins of Walker Decker Railroad Station?

Possible ruins of Walker Decker Railroad Station?

Possible ruins of Walker Decker Railroad Station?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

St. Patty's Day Smack Down

Go to a whole new level