Cycle World Tuesday Evening Group Ride

Tonight I took the short route home so that I could ride the Cycle World Group Ride. The group meets in the parking lot of the Doublegate country club near my house.  The rides are bi-weekly on tuesday and Thursday. All cyclist are welcome to ride with the group. Tonight I took a video of all of the riders as they headed out for the ride.

I got this inspiration from my friend  +Alex Turner.  Alex took some pictures of riders as they took off ontheir brevet.  His pictures really showed me a lot about the cycling culture in england.  I could tell what the weatehr was like just by looking at what folks were wearing. I have learned a lot from the pictures that I see taken on the road by cyclist on Google+

Here is what the typical cyclists in Albany, Ga are wearing and riding.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

St. Patty's Day Smack Down

Go to a whole new level