Searching for a way to mount Luxos U headlignt on my bike.

I am looking for a way to mount this headlight on my bike.  I am using this Blog post to take some notes on my progress to solve this problem.  My hope is that the Hive Mind on the Internet will kick in and help me figure this out.

Below is a picture of the light that I want to purchase from Peter White Cycles.
headlight

One of the main issues is that my bike has a custom headset and the stem and handle bar are not the standard variety for mounting accessories.

Here are some images of my bike.
Chris King headset is 44 mm in diameter which is a custom headset

SON28 ISO Disc

Stem has my Garmin mounted.

FSA Wing Pro Compact Handlebar 31.8 44 cm Black
Here is the manufacture's standard mounting bracket.
Nylon Headset Mount 1- 1/8" for threadless headset B&M471B11



At this point I am stuck.  Here is a link to Peter White Cycles bracket mounting page.  I will update this post when a solution is discovered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Go to a whole new level

Strava Segment Madness