Riding Sylvia's Comfort Bike to work

Today I rode my wife's bike to work.  I took my Serotta Rapid Tour to the bike shop this weekend for a tuneup.  I was going to drive to work today, but Chris Davies gave me the inspiration to get the backup bike and ride anyway.

It was quite an experience riding upright without the benefit of having my feet locked to my pedals.  I decided to just take my short route and enjoy the view.  riding the Trek that was clearly not my size drives home the need for a bike fit.  I also realized that seat position is critical for long rides.  Anyone considering riding more than 20 KM on a comfort bike is really brave.

Anyway I got my bike commute on today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Go to a whole new level

Strava Segment Madness