Back in the bike commuting saddle again

Today was my first bike commute since being hit by a car on March 17, 2014.  My first impression of the bike is that it really rides smooth.  It was so smooth that I thought that my tires were really low on air.  I know that I will forget how smooth this bike is, so this is why I am writing about it before I forget.

Anyway I took my short 12 mile route to work and I had fun riding to work again.  It will take me a while to get my strength back, but I am glad to be riding to work again.



My new Zombie Raccoon jersey courtesy of the BCC gang

Card from BCC folks.

My new bike commuting gear.

My new 622 Seven at the Albany, GA Vietnam War Memorial
My new 622 Seven at the Albany, GA Vietnam War Memorial

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Go to a whole new level

Strava Segment Madness