My Seven 622 SLX is blowing my mind.

I had to read this article on the Seven website again after putting just under 75 miles on my 622 SLX.  I am glad I could not afford a paint job because I think the beauty of this bike is the fact that it is unfinished so you can see all of the perfect manufacturing skills that went into creating it.
This is a review from the Seven cycles Press Archives.

Seven Cycles 622 SLX

Cyclist Magazine: Issue 1

When the Seven 622SLX arrived in the office, a UK exclusive for Cyclist, we weren’t sure whether to ride it or frame it and hang it on the wall. It’s a thing of beauty. The titanium lugwork is a blend of functionality and art form, as if it has been draped around the carbon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Go to a whole new level

Strava Segment Madness