Burley Sound Trailer Part 01

I got my parts from Burley via Amazon to convert the hitch so that it can connect to bikes with disc brakes.  I wanted to do this years ago so that I could haul the trailer with my MTB, but just kept putting it off.  I now have no excuse for hauling groceries or my clothes to work instead of driving my truck.

Pictures of the build thus far are below.
The parts out of the bag

Burley Tow Bar  installed on Road Bike.  I may order another one of these for MTB.


Old hitch that fits in frame of bikes without disc brakes.

Skewer tow bar installed on burley

The Burley with rain fly.  It is a little moldy.
I will leave canvas on to protect version 1.0 sound system
since it is not for outdoor use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Go to a whole new level

Strava Segment Madness