Leary Loop The Long Way Home

Last night I decided to take the long way home. My wife Sylvia was going to spend the evening playing mahjong with her friends. I decided that I would just take my time and ride out to the town of Leary.
This is the first time that I have taken the Leary Loop home on a bike commute since my accident. I remembered why I started riding this loop, because I was bored with riding my other routes. The Leary Loop also is mostly shaded in the early evening by tall trees. Temperatures drop at least 5 degrees in the shade.
I made good use of free water at churches along the route. I drank a lot of water with electrolytes.
I spotted a flock of Canadian Geese by a pond at the intersection of GA HWY 55 and Gillonville  Road. I also took photos of my bike next to some of my favorite signs along the way home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Strava Segment Madness

Go to a whole new level