Nice Evening Ride

I did some riding around the neighborhood yesterday.  I felt good after my 132 mile ride on Tuesday.  The weather was perfect, not hot, but cool with a slight breeze.  The route has very low traffic and lots of trees sprinkled in with home estates and the Ecila Plantation.

I am debating about taking the bike rack off of my bike.  On rides like this i want to have a light quite bike with nothing that makes noise.  When I ride without my bike bag on the rack it makes noise when I am on bumpy roads.  Iam glad that I have a bike that fists me so well and has eyelets for fenders and a rack.  What I want is a good quick release rear rack.  I have one that works fine on my mountain bike, but on my road bike the release lever rubs my inner thigh.

Oh well, such is the life of a cycling brain that gets lost listening to birds, wind and bike noise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Strava Segment Madness

Go to a whole new level