Good misty morning bike commute

Graham Angus Pasture on Eight Mile Road
 Sometimes you have to slow down and just drink in the world around you.  This morning I was doing my usual cruise down Eight Mile road (only about 5 miles long) and I caught myself slowing down to admire the scene in the images unfolding before me.  I take pictures for myself initially so I can remember the moment.
Graham Angus Pasture on eight Mile road

So as I slowed down on my bike nature unfolded this beautiful view with a musty pasture with black Angus cattle chewing their cud near a magnificent oak.  The morning was cool and crisp and I decided o stop and take a picture.  This is why I bike commute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Strava Segment Madness

Go to a whole new level