My First Computer Delivery On My bike

I have been riding my bicycle to work for some time.  Today is the first time that I rode my bicycle for work related tasks.  Today I had to deliver a small form factor computer to HR for use as a digital sign player.

The HR director stopped by my office yesterday and made a request.  I packed a PC in my Chrome Messenger bag and rode my bicycle across campus and installed the computer in the HR office.  I took the old computer back to my office.  What a nice bicycle install.

Pictures as usual.
No bike racks in front of Billy C. Black building, so using a bench.
New computer running Rise Vision Chrome player installed.
Old computer ready to return to my office
Elevator shot of my Chrome bag and Beats Blue Tooth.
Getting ready to cycle in civies with pants rolled up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Go to a whole new level

Strava Segment Madness