Lunch time ride


Today I was riding the Green Thumper through downtown Albany. I spotted a few antique automobiles. I love trains and antique autos. As I rode I spotted a stake truck and I knew that I had to stop to check it out.

The truck was not in top restoration condition, but it was still nice. Note the proud display of Stars and Bars. I am at the point in my life after living here for five years that the display of the Stars and Bars does not freak me out anymore. I now see the display in the same frame if refrence as I do of the Hell Angel's logo or Crisp and Bloods graffiti, just another display of organized rebellion.

I am an American and our DNA is built on organized rebellion. We strive to be unique but we always want to be a part of a group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Go to a whole new level

Strava Segment Madness