Titanium Hippie on a Friday Evening Ride

Lonnie is tolerating sweat and gnats in front of Beggars Bush Plantation on Mud Creek Road
Once again I really wanted to get on my Seven and ride out in the country.  I drove my truck to work today because of a meeting, so I did not bike commute to work.  When I got home I was wanting to get out on my bike.

I am really proud of my time on split number three which started at Leary Road and 8 Mile Road.  I always like sprinting up this road during the last segment of my ride.  I averaged 17.5 MPH on 8 Mile road, which is the fastest riding that I have done since my hip replacement.  It felt good to just ride full out and not worry about hurting.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Strava Segment Madness

Go to a whole new level