Wednesday Morning Commute

Today was the first time I used my GoPro Hero4 Black on my bike.  I have a temporary mount set up on my head tube. I am still waiting for the beefier Ram Mount to arrive in the mail.  I wanted to show how well my Busch & Müller Luxos U IQ2 lighting system performed on dark country roads.  I also wanted to see how the Hero4 worked with default settings in the dark.  Pictures for your enjoyment are below.

GoPro Hero4 Black mounted to head tube.

GoPro Hero4 Black mounted to head tube.

GoPro Hero4 Black mounted to head tube.
Here is my first GoPro Hero4 video.  Believe it or not but I have done a lot of graphics with computers, but video editing is brand new to me.  I know I will get better at this.

My ride data.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Strava Segment Madness

Go to a whole new level