Sometimes you have to ZigZag Your Way Home

Tonight I took my zigzag route home.  I had to stop by a local business to pick up a check for payment on a freelance project.  I wanted to still ride for at least 20 miles before going home so I did a zigzag through Albany.  I rode really fast on the leg from the office to my house.  I was inspired because I was listening to Taj Mahal's "YOU AINT NO STREET WALKER MAMA HONEY BUT I DO LOVE THE WAY YOU STRUT YOUR STUFF" on m y Spotify "let's Boogie" playlist.  I really felt like riding as fast as I could from the office to my house.

My playlist.



I hated spin classes on a stationary bike in a gym, but my outdoor spin class is a blast.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Go to a whole new level

Strava Segment Madness