National Bike Challenge 2015

My second National Bike Challenge (NBC) is in the books so to speak.  Just like my first NBC, I had a blast, but I faced some physical challenges during the event.  This year I had a sever callous on my left toe that affected my position on my bike.  Eventually I resolved the issue.  Then during the last month of September i injured my left knee doing some chores and I had to miss a week of cycling.

Anyway I rode more miles than I did in 2013 which was my last time that I was actively in the NBC.  In 2014 I only rode the first three months due to my being hit by a car in March. I have some screen shots of the web site showing my statics below.  I rode 5,674 miles in 126 out of 152 days of the challenge.  The NBC ran from May 1, through September 30.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Go to a whole new level

Strava Segment Madness