Pedal swap

Last night my right Speedplay Zero stripped off. This is the second time this has happened to me. The failed pedal has about 12,000 miles on it. I was upset due to the failure happening when I had set a milage goal for the month. I called my wife to come and get me.

When I got home I remembered that I had to pair of Speedplay Frogs. These were my first clip-less pedals. I had them on my MTB for commuting in Portland and later I bought another set for my road bike. Well I swapped the pedals and road to work in my MTB shoes. I have been wanting to test them on this bike for cyclecross or gravel road rides. After  50 mile to work I am glad I did not toss them out. These Nike Nubas are about 25 years old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Go to a whole new level

Strava Segment Madness