Pecan City Pedalers Nut Roll 2014

Yet another bike event that I helped out as a volunteer.  My cycling club, The Pecan City Pedalers, sponsor this ride each year.  The rides stars and ends in the beautiful Parks at Chehaw in Albany, Georgia.
I also did the T-Shirt artwork for this ride.

Here is an Auto Awesome from Google


Google Does it again.  I am so amazed at how Google grabs data and re-imagines it.  This is so cool, taking what I consider "poor" content and mashing it up into something that is presentable.  This captures the start of the 2014 Nut roll in Albany, GA




It was a wonderful day to be out supporting the activity of cycling.  This was my second year working on the event and I always have fun.

I also had fun reworking the Nut Man logo.
The original Nut Man

The new and improved Nut Man

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Go to a whole new level

Strava Segment Madness