Pecan City Pedalers 2013 National Bike Challenge celebration ride

I had an enjoyable ride with the Pecan City Pedalers this morning.  I did not want to ride fast, but the lure of riding with friends and the sound of 14 tires on a country road allowed me to keep up with the group for most of the ride.  It was a beautiful fall day in SW Georgia, the winds were slight and the sun was not too hot.  A good time was had by all.

We were celebrating the fact that our team, the Pecan City Pedalers Wing nuts came in first place for the state of Georgia in the National Bike Challenge.  I came in 10th place for the state and 737th nationally.  I was injured for August and September so I did not get the miles in that I wanted.  Next year I will do better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Go to a whole new level

Strava Segment Madness