New Goggles

Last Friday I got some goggles. Today I rode to work using them. They worked OK, but I am going to have to get use to riding without my Look mirror or devise a way to get it to work with the goggles.

My first ride impression is that I like them.  I purchased them so that my eyes would not be subjected to the wind driven dust and pollen in the air.  I will have to get use to the small blind spots that are present around the soft foam lining of the goggles that protect where they contact my skin.  I really like the fact that on my ride today I started in utter darkness and ended up in bright sunshine and my goggles transitioned from yellow to shaded so I did not have to change lenses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Strava Segment Madness

Go to a whole new level