Bike commuter's motivating banter


[Lonnie's Brain]

You do not have to ride to work today. You rode so far last night. Why not take a break.

[Lonnie]

I am in this for the long haul. Back to back riding is what I want to do no matter how slow I am.

[Lonnie's Brain]

I really do not feel like riding in the cold dark morning. Why not wait until daylight savings time starts and star riding again then.

[Lonnie]

I know that once I get on my bike I'll be happy

[Lonnie's Brain]

It might rain today, do you think it is going to be safe?

[Lonnie]

I am already dressed and ready to go better get ready.

[Lonnie's Brain]

Why not take the short route today.

[Lonnie]

We are going the long way.

Comments

  1. Isn't it great when that mother in your head starts telling you to play it safe and you get to ignore it....living your life FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Lonnie, hands across the commuting ocean from orkney.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1999 Serotta Rapid Tour

Go to a whole new level

Strava Segment Madness